Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another day, another dollar

Uni today sucked nads! I woke up at "why was sunlight invented?" o'clock also known as seven only to arrive at uni and discover that the tutorial i had trekked the distance of north Adelaide to inner city Adelaide had been cancelled!

This is no good my frenz, no good at all.

But I feel my day can be redeemed. I am going to work at the Botanic Cafe and I am hoping my customers are feeling extra generous because i am feeling extra poor.

And then I will most certainly head to Supermild where my friend Ruby works to dance and drink to my body issues.

Ruby always includes pictures of what she wears to work and how she does her make up. Though she is far more beautiful than I, i have posted a picture of me dressed and made up for a night on the town.


As you can see here I am trying out the Daisy Duke. I should explain, these denim cut offs are nothing without the hose i use for a belt (pictured) which also doubles as a lasso which i use to keep my boyfriend from running away.
I don't know if you can tell but I've opted for the no bra option, I hear boys like it more.
So wish me luck! But with an outfit like this, who needs it?

2 comments:

  1. looking hot Rose, it's the lasso hose belt that does it for me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like it. I've also used a possum to tie up my hair. As it only died recently it is very life like. Rachael Zoe likes fur and she is my hero so i thought i'd give it a whirl. Certainly kick the shit out of an american apparel scrunchie, those are for fat losers.
    Love Rose

    ReplyDelete